Christmas Exchange Period
For your convenience, we have extended the period for returning
purchases for a REFUND, EXCHANGE or GIFT CARD CREDIT. Items
purchased after 13th November 2017 can be returned
for a refund, exchange or gift card credit until 14th
January 2018. Items must be in resaleble condition and
with a valid receipt. This offer is discretionary and maybe
withdrawn at anytime. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Ellis Brigham Mail Order and Internet Returns Offer
With Ellis Brigham Mountain Sports, returns are hassle free.
Should you be unhappy with the goods you have received and need a
refund or exchange then you can either send it back to our mail
order address (below), or if it is more convenient for you, you can
return it to one of our nationwide retail stores.
Returns must be made within 21 days of receiving the goods, and
we will issue a refund within 5 working days of the goods being
returned to us, always in the same tender type as originally
If you're returning an item because it's unwanted or you need to
exchange it, we ask that you pay for the cost of return carriage.
Standard delivery charges will apply to exchanges. Exchanges for
non-sale items will be sent free of charge. All unwanted items must
be new and unused, and with original labels attached, along with
all receipts. Please do not apply the postage label directly to the
product packaging and ensure the item(s) are packaged securely and
suitably for transit. Items packaged in a box (e.g. footwear) must
be returned in an outer box or bag for protection. When you're
arranging to return an item, we strongly recommend that you use a
recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be
held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please include a
completed returns form in the parcel.
We regret that for Health & Safety reasons we are unable to
accept returns of climbing hardware, helmets or underwear.
Let Us Help Arrange Your Return
Royal Mail Post Office Drop Off
(for smaller items)
1. Click here to visit the Royal Mail Returns
Portal (opens in new window) and follow the instructions given.
Please enter your order reference number in the 'Retailer
2. Print off the label and attach it to your parcel**
3. Drop the parcel off in a convenient Royal Mail Post Office and
collect a receipt of postage
4. We receive your parcel and process the return. £2.50 will be
deducted from the amount we refund you
*Alternatively, you can call our mail order hotline on 0800 035
6483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask to arrange a Royal Mail Drop Off
**Size and weight restrictions apply. The maximum parcel size is
61cm x 46cm x 46cm with a maximum weight of 5kg
UPS Access Point Drop Off
1. Find your local Access Point (opens in new window)
2. Call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 or email us at email@example.com
and ask to arrange an Access Point collection***
- UK: £5
- Belgium, Netherlands, France and Denmark: £13
- Spain: £14
3. We will email you the posting label for you to print off and
attach to your parcel
4. Drop the parcel off in a convenient Access Point
5. We receive your parcel and process the return, deducting the
service cost from the amount we refund you
***Size and weight restrictions apply. If the parcel is larger
than 40cm x 40cm x 18cm, it will need to be returned in a
box. The maximum length of the parcel must be less than 80cm and
weigh less than 20kg
(for items picked up from wherever you like (UK
- Call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 and ask to arrange
a collection with DPD Local
- We will ask you for details of when and where you would like
the parcel collecting from
- The courier will come to your specified address and pick up the
- We receive your parcel and process the return. £8 will be
deducted from the amount we refund you.
DPD Pickup Shop Drop Off (including doddle)
- Find your local Pickup
- Call our mail order hotline on 0800 035 6483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask to arrange a DPD Pickup****
- You will receive an email from Interlink Express with the label
attached for you to print off and attach to the parcel. Information
about your nearest Pickup shops and instructions are also in
- Package up your parcel securely and drop it off in a convenient
- We receive your parcel and process the return. £5 will be
deducted from the amount we refund you
****Size and weight restrictions apply. Maximum length 1m,
maximum weight 20kg, maximum girth 250cm(the measurement around the
middle of the parcel)
- Visit the Asda toyou website here and follow the instructions to either
download a returns QR code or to print a label at home. No printer,
no problem, you can print a label in store.
- Take your parcel to the toyou sign posted
returns point or hand to a colleague at your most convenient Asda
store; remember to include your returns note!
- Asda toyou will do the rest
- Remember to keep hold of your receipt to track your parcel,
which you can do here. It takes around 3-5 days for the parcel
to make it back to us.
- Once we receive your parcel and process the return. £3.50 will
be deducted from your refund.
If you receive an item that's damaged or faulty, you
must let us know within 7 days of receipt. Failure to do so may
mean that we can't accept the return. In the case of
faulty or damaged items, the customer will not be liable for any
return carriage charge.
Please be aware that in order to comply with Health &
Safety regulations any faulty items should be returned for
assessment free from mud or dirt. We regret that we are unable to
process items that do not meet with these criteria.
If you are returning an item from a non EU country, please
clearly mark the package as a 'returned item'.
Failure to do so may mean we can't process your refund within the
standard 48 hour timeframe.
Mail order returns address:
Ellis Brigham Returns
PO Box 491
The Snowboard Asylum returns email address: email@example.com
Customer's Right To Cancel
According to the Distance Selling Regulations you have the legal
right to cancel your order up to a maximum of 14 days from the day
after you receive your goods. You must notify us of intent to
cancel in writing, by contacting us at: Ellis Brigham Ltd, PO Box
491, Salford, M5 0AE, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find a copy of our Standard Cancellation Form HERE. Any return postage costs are the
responsibility of the customer and goods must be returned unused
and packaged safely for transit.
Our returns policy gives you an extra week on top of your legal
right, so when you order with Ellis Brigham you get 21 days to
decide whether or not you want to keep the item(s).